The Benefits of our IOSH Managing Safely eLearning Package:
- The moment you sign up we will create your unique login and you can get started right away.
- The exam process is entirely online!
- You can complete your IOSH Managing Safely eLearning course in approximately 24 hours – remember, you can study at your own pace where and when you like.
- You’ll have your own personal tutor support whenever you need it and for the duration of your course. This support is included at no additional cost.
- Each course features high quality graphics, lots of interactive modules and is designed to be a fun and engaging experience.
- Upon completion of the course you will have practical aids that you can use within your own work environment.
- Successful completion of the end of course examination will result in an IOSH Managing Safely certificate being awarded in recognition of the delegate’s achievement.
- A full six month to complete your course.
- Price match guarantee! If you find it cheaper, we’ll beat it.
We have a 100% pass rate which means it’s as good as yours if you take our online course. FREE tutor support is included as well so you have help when you need it as well as access to the course 24/7.
This course is designed for anybody looking to improve their awareness of health and safety and the processes involved with assessing and controlling risks and hazards in the workplace. Whether you are a supervisor or manager looking to implement better health and safety measures within your teams or you are looking to enhance your CV and career prospects, our courses are designed to give you the practical knowledge you need. You can start training with us right away on any of our eLearning courses.
Organisations of all sizes can benefit from our eLearning courses by arranging training that doesn’t involve members of staff being away from the workplace for days on end. Train where you want and when you want.
Whether you decide to take our classroom-based course or our eLearning course, you will take away invaluable knowledge and practical skills that can be implemented immediately for the good of your company and the safety of your workforce.
Why You Need to Take This Course
Any manager or supervisor in any industry has a moral, legal and financial obligation to be aware of the risks involved within their working environment. Those outside of a managerial role will also benefit by having the knowledge required to assess and control hazards and risks. Health and safety risks can be present in any environment and any sector and it’s essential that all organisations have individuals trained to the highest standard.
Our courses are also designed to help those looking to improve their career prospects. If you aspire to holding a supervisory role or any other position that requires health and safety knowledge, we’ll help you to get there. The IOSH Managing Safely qualification on your CV could give you the edge over other candidates and help you achieve your career goals.
Our IOSH Managing Safely course gives you the fundamental knowledge you need to cope with health and safety situations in the workplace ensuring that you comply with health and safety legislation and follow the correct internal procedures within your organisation too. Start your training now.