<strong>Questions? We are happy to help! Just fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.</strong><br />
In every work environment, health and safety is always the top focus for an employer, especially in high-risk industries. Having a NEBOSH National General Certificate provides practical skills ensuring safe practises are maintained. It’s not just about staying out of danger when a safe working environment is achieved, efficiency and productivity are improved. Thus, minimising the likelihood of costly accidents and reducing any damage to your profit margins.
How will you benefit?
- Gain extensive knowledge of health, safety and environmental issues in the workplace.
• The ability to develop your organisation’s safety procedure and become competent in identifying and minimising hazards.
- Knowledge of the principals of risk management.
- Ensure your organisation adheres to all health and safety legalisations to improve the safety and wellbeing of workers.
- NEBOSH is a globally recognised qualification which is sought-after by many employers.
Benefits for employers
- Having NEBOSH trained staff members creates a safer working environment in line with legal and moral obligations.
- Effective management boosts efficiency and productivity enhancing performance rate
- Saves costs by reducing employee accidents, litigations and absenteeism
- Earn recognition and respect from staff and industry peers heightening your organisation’s reputation
Be ahead of the game and become NEBOSH qualified. Showcase your commitment to promoting a safe work environment whether you are an employee or employer. If you are looking to start a new career in health and safety or if it is currently part of your job role, a NEBOSH course with Wise Global is perfect for you.
Don’t risk the safety of yourself and others around you. Book your course today.