The awarding body NEBOSH (The National Examination Board in Occupational Health and Safety) specialises in worldwide leading qualifications for health and safety and risk management in any place of work.
In every work environment, health and safety is always the top focus for an employer, especially in high-risk industries. Having a NEBOSH National General Certificate provides practical skills ensuring safe practices are maintained. It’s not just about staying out of danger when a safe working environment is achieved, efficiency and productivity are improved. Thus, minimising the likelihood of costly accidents and reducing any damage to your profit margins.
How will you benefit?
- Gain extensive knowledge of health, safety, and environmental issues in the workplace.
- The ability to develop your organisation’s safety procedure and become competent in identifying and minimising hazards.
- Knowledge of the principals of risk management.
- Ensure your organisation adheres to all health and safety legalisations to improve the safety and wellbeing of workers.
- NEBOSH is a globally recognised qualification which is sought-after by many employers.
Benefits for employers
- Having NEBOSH trained staff members creates a safer working environment in line with legal and moral obligations.
- Effective management boosts efficiency and productivity enhancing performance rate
- Saves costs by reducing employee accidents, litigations, and absenteeism
- Earn recognition and respect from staff and industry peers heightening your organisation’s reputation
Be ahead of the game and become NEBOSH qualified. Showcase your commitment to promoting a safe work environment whether you are an employee or employer. If you are looking to start a new career in health and safety or if it is currently part of your job role, a NEBOSH course with Wise Global is perfect for you.
Don’t risk the safety of yourself and others around you. Book your course today.