NEBOSH Oil and Gas Course - March 17 – 21 for £895 + vat
- FULL tutor support
- Learn at your own pace
- 24/7 online access
- Interactive design
- 5 day course
- Enhance your C.V
- Creates competent workforce
- Enhance your standards
Oil and Gas is a hazardous global industry. Shouldn’t you have a health and safety qualification that’s recognised and respected worldwide?
Wise Global Training now offer the new NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety. This new qualification is designed for people who have the responsibility of safety in the oil and gas industry. With focus on international standards and management systems, it also highlights the importance of process safety in the oil and gas industry.
We offer the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety via eLearning as well. A cost effective and time saving method of attaining this qualification.
This eLearning course come with FULL tutor support at no additional cost. You can study around your busy schedule and at a pace that is right for you. This is a great alternative for those that can’t take a number of days off in a row in order to gain their qualification.
If you don’t have time to sit in a classroom environment for 5 days, our NEBOSH International Oil and Gas Certificate eLearning course will help you solve that problem! Another benefit to the eLearning is that it is a more cost effective method of gaining this health and safety qualification. Study at your own pace and around your busy schedule.
Who is the course aimed at?
- Employee Representatives
- Newly appointed health and safety advisers in the oil and gas industry
Candidates should have an understanding and knowledge of safety issues. We recommend that you already have studied one of the other NEBOSH certificate level courses like the NEBOSH NGC. It is not mandatory to already have this type of health and safety qualification, but your NEBOSH Oil and Gas course could go much smoother if it was underpinned by a previous qualification.
The NEBOSH eLearning course will require approximately 50 hours of study time. The exams will be of similar nature to other NEBOSH certificate exams. You will be required to sit one two hour written exam that consists of ten ‘short answer’ questions and one ‘long answer’ question. Exam dates are set by Wise Global Training, and will coincide around other NEBOSH National Exam Dates.
What does the course contain?
The NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate is broken down into five different elements -
- Health, safety and environmental management in context
- Hydrocarbon process safety 1
- Hydrocarbon process safety 2
- Fire protection and emergency response
- Logistics and Transport Operations
What will I gain from the NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate?
- Knowledge - Gain a vital understanding to help you better perform in your current role
- Enjoyment - Discover techniques that are useful and practical in your industry
- Recognition - NEBOSH is a mark of excellence throughout the world. It’s what employers ask for!
- Career Prospects - Health and safety is vital in oil and gas. Holding the NEBOSH Oil and Gas certificate can help you stand out and bring you success and advancement
What will my employer gain?
- A safer workplace - The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is all about keeping people safe from injury and loss of life
- Assurance - An employer whose workers are NEBOSH qualified is an employer commited to health and safety
- Return on investment - An employee with a NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate has a practical knowledge that brings real value, whenever they operate.
The NEBOSH IOG Syllabus:
Health, safety and environmental management in context
Hydrocarbon process safety 1
Hydrocarbon process safety 2
Fire protection and emergency response
Logistics and Transport operations
NEBOSH International General Certificate
Payment Plan Option
Flexible Health and Safety Training That You Control
We give you flexible training programmes for your teams across a wide range of health and safety training courses. Each of our comprehensive training courses has been designed to give you the knowledge and skills required to run a safe working environment and ensure your company complies with the latest health and safety regulations.