Over 15,000 Businesses Can’t be Wrong!
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is an essential qualification for anyone in a position of authority, or anyone responsible for the health and safety of others. As the HSE cracks down on noncompliance employers are favouring those that understand the importance of health and safety in the workplace and take it very seriously.
That’s why this course is so popular, as not only does it give a manager or business owner an edge it also adds great weight to a CV. With our incredible pass rates and flexible ways to learn, you can enjoy the benefits this certificate brings in under a month.
What is the NEBOSH NGC?
The NEBOSH (The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (NGC) is a popular course for managers and duty holders. Now, more than ever it is crucial to have a designated health and safety qualified person to ensure any business or company complies with current HSE regulations. Not only is the safety of employees at risk but the future of the business too, as the Fee for Intervention (FFI) make short work out of those who have limited health and safety knowledge often making businesses bankrupt with extortionate fines.
The Benefits of our NEBOSH NGC eLearning Package:
- The moment you sign up we will create your unique login and you can get started right away.
- You can complete your NEBOSH NGC eLearning course in approximately 130 hours–remember, you can train at your own pace where and when you like.
- You’ll have your own personal tutor support whenever you need it and for the duration of your course. This support is included at no additional cost.
- Each course features high quality graphics, lots of interactive modules and is designed to be a fun and engaging experience.
- Our courses are designed to give you the knowledge you actually need. We aim to make our course content as relevant to your practical requirements as possible.
- We use everyday scenarios and situations in our courses which means these are scenarios that managers and supervisors will be familiar with.
- Upon completion of the course you will have practical aids that you can use within your own work environment.
Why Do I Need the NEBOSH NGC?
As a manager is it your responsibility to ensure the safety of all employees, you need to have excellent knowledge to keep the work place free from hazards and people free from harm. this qualification will also make you indispensable to employers, as every business needs a qualified health and safety representative within their company.
Even if you are unemployed, this certificate is invaluable, as it is one employers are now favouring due to the changes in HSE legislation. Failure to comply can bring hefty fines to a business while damaging their reputation as a company that doesn’t care about the safety of its staff.
We make learning easy as we take full advantage of all the modern technology on offer to ensure you absorb the information you need without feeling under pressure. Our innovative approach to learning keeps you engaged throughout while our interactive modules allow you to apply your knowledge to real everyday situations.
In this course you’ll cover a range of modules including:
Unit NEBOSH NGC1 – Management of Health and Safety
- Foundations of Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems-Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems-Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems-Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems–Measuring, Audit, Review
Unit NEBOSH NGC2 – Controlling Workplace Hazards
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Physical and psychological health hazards and control
We’ve made every aspect of the course completely engaging and interactive so you absorb the information you need without feeling as though you’re training hard. This method of learning is proven to help you retain the information for a longer time than if sat at a desk, reading the information from a text book. Of course, our training is tailored to your needs and completely flexible, so you can fit it around your current busy schedule.
How Do I Start?
You can start straight away as we’ve made obtaining this qualification as easy as possible. Immediately after you purchase the course (which you can do right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button on the right or CLICK HERE) you’ll receive your own log in details and will be assigned a tutor to help you 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With full tutor support included, you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
When Do I Finish?
When you finish is entirely up to you. If you start your course right now you could be holding that profitable certificate very soon as exams are scheduled four time per year. The course is completely flexible and designed to fit into your lifestyle so you don’t have to compromise any of your time off to learn. You learn at your own pace and around your schedule, not the schedule of a classroom setting.
How is it assesed?
The exam process for this course is very straight forward. Exams are held four times per year. There are three parts to the exam (NGC1, NGC2 and the NGC3 practical assessment). As exam fees are not included in the course costs, we will collect the exam fees when you book your exam. Our exams are held in Hull but there are exam centres worldwide including most British Councils. We will help you get your exams sorted out….it’s part of being a candidate of Wise Global Training.
Sign up now and get the ball rolling, once you have your certificate you can apply for that promotion or proudly display it on your CV. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!