The Benefits of our NEBOSH Oil and Gas eLearning Package:
- Sign up for your NEBOSH training now. The moment you sign up we will create your unique login and you can get started right away.
- You can complete your NEBOSH IOG eLearning course in approximately 50 hours–remember, you can train at your own pace where and when you like.
- You’ll have your own personal tutor support whenever you need it and for the duration of your course. This support is included at no additional cost.
- Each course features high quality graphics, lots of interactive modules and is designed to be a fun and engaging experience.
- Our courses are designed to give you the knowledge you actually need. We aim to make our course content as relevant to your practical requirements as possible.
- We use everyday scenarios and situations in our courses. These are scenarios that managers and supervisors will be familiar with.
- Upon completion of the course you will have practical aids that you can use within your own work environment.
- Successful completion of the end of course examination will result in the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety being awarded in recognition of the delegate’s achievement.
1. Health and safety and environmental management
2. Hydrocarbon process safety 1
3. Hydrocarbon process safety 2
4. Fire protection and emergency response
5. Logistics and transport operations
NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
The oil and gas industries are amongst the most hazardous of all and require high levels of health and safety in place at all times. It’s therefore important for any company dealing with these materials and processes to ensure their health and safety provisions are sound. Start training now. Wise Global Training now offers the new NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety (IOG). This new qualification should be taken by anybody wanting to learn more about health and safety in these industries and focuses on international standards and management processes. You will also learn the importance of process safety within the oil and gas industry. We can deliver this course as an eLearning or classroom-based course and each offers an excellent return on investment. Organisations of all sizes can benefit from our eLearning courses by arranging training that doesn’t involve members of staff being away from the workplace for days on end. Train where you want and when you want. Our classroom-based NEBOSH Oil and Gas course takes 5 days to complete in the classroom environment, but don’t worry if you can’t spare your staff for that long. Our eLearning course is the perfect answer to flexible training and allows you to arrange training when and where you need it. It’s a really cost effective and convenient method of training and allows students to train at their own pace from any computer with an internet connection 24 hours a day. Start training now.
Why You Need to Take This Course
The Health and Safety Executive reported 50 major injuries occurred in the oil and gas industry in 2010. The total of serious hydrocarbon releases – gas escapes regarded as potential precursors to a major incident stood at 85. These figures are rising year on year. Make sure your organisation negates these risks by arranging professional NEBOSH IOG training from the experts. NEBOSH IOG is a specialist qualification that should be considered by anybody working in the oil and gas industry. To set you up perfectly for this course we recommend that you have already successfully completed the NEBOSH NGC or NEBOSH IGC courses, but they are not a mandatory requirement. We offer training for both courses and would be delighted to give you more information. By taking this course you will be ensuring that operational oil and gas risks are managed effectively as part of day to day duties and also when planning future operations. The result is a safer workplace, NEBOSH qualified staff, and an excellent return on investment. Our NEBOSH IOG eLearning course has been developed for managers, supervisors and any individual wanting to enhance their CV and career development. Our equivalent classroom-based course takes 5 days to complete and whilst many of our clients prefer this method of training, others prefer the flexibility that our eLearning packages have to offer. The NEBOSH IOG should be a priority for anybody needing to manage and control the risks present within oil and gas industry environments.