The Benefits of our NEBOSH IGC eLearning Package:
- Sign up for your NEBOSH training now. The moment you sign up we will create your unique login and you can get started right away.
- You can complete your NEBOSH IGC eLearning course in approximately 130 hours–remember, you can train at your own pace where and when you like.
- You’ll have your own personal tutor support whenever you need it and for the duration of your course. This support is included at no additional cost.
- Each course features high quality graphics, lots of interactive modules and is designed to be a fun and engaging experience.
- Our courses are designed to give you the knowledge you actually need. We aim to make our course content as relevant to your practical requirements as possible.
- We use everyday scenarios and situations in our courses. These are scenarios that managers and supervisors will be familiar with.
- Upon completion of the course you will have practical aids that you can use within your own work environment.
- Successful completion of the end of course examination will result in the NEBOSH International General Certificate being awarded in recognition of the delegate’s achievement.
NEBOSH IGC – eLearning
Our NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (IGC) course has been especially developed to give any individual from outside of the UK a broad understanding of health and safety practice. It’s an invaluable course that imparts essential knowledge, skills and results in a globally recognised qualification. The NEBOSH IGC course covers the principles that relate to health and safety and risk assessment. Any student taking this course will have the practical knowledge and skills required to apply best practices within their workplace and to identify and control any workplace hazards. Perfect for managers and supervisors, this course is also suitable for those looking to embark on a career in health and safety. Organisations of all sizes can benefit from our eLearning courses by arranging training that doesn’t involve members of staff being away from the workplace for days on end. Train where you want and when you want. Our NEBOSH International General Certificate eLearning package offers flexible, affordable and high quality training and puts you in total control of your training spend and delivery. Whether you are an organisation in need of training a group of individuals or you’re an individual looking for training, we can help. You can sign up for your course now and get training right away! Start training now. Students training with us get to choose between eLearning and traditional classroom-based courses. Which you choose is largely down to time factors and cost, but the qualification and certificate you gain will be the same regardless of how your training is delivered.
Why You Need to Take This Course
Figures recently released by the HSE revealed that over one million workplace accidents occur every year. Our NEBOSH IGC eLearning course is designed for managers, supervisors and any individual wanting to enhance their knowledge of health and safety and career development. An equivalent classroom-based course lasts for 10 days and whilst many of our clients prefer this method of training, others prefer the flexibility that our eLearning packages offer. The NEBOSH IGC qualification is also a superb foundation to further professional studies. Those looking to break into the field of health and safety will find that the NEBOSH International General Certificate is a minimum standard in the majority of cases. It’s also one of the most impressive qualifications potential employers will see on your CV and could put you miles ahead of other candidates. Start training now.
The NEBOSH IGC Syllabus:
- A foundation in health and safety
- Setting policy for health and safety
- The legal and organisational health and safety roles and responsibilities of employees and employers
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Risk assessment
- Principles of risk and hazard control
- Monitoring, review and auditing performance standards
- Incident and accident investigation
- Movement of people and vehicles – hazards and control
- Manual and mechanical handling – hazards and control
- Work equipment – hazards and control
- Electricity – hazards and control
- Fire – hazards and control
- Chemical and biological health – hazards and control
- Physical and psychological health – hazards and control
- Construction activities – hazards and control
- Health and safety practical application
NEBOSH International General Certificate Unit 1 – Management of Health and Safety
1. Foundations of health and safety 2. Health and Safety Management Systems-Policy 3. Health and Safety Management Systems-Organising 4. Health and Safety Management Systems-Planning 5. Health and Safety Management Systems–Measuring,Audit,Review
NEBOSH International General Certificate Unit 2 – Controlling Workplace Hazards
1. Workplace hazards and risk control 2. Transport hazards and risk control 3. Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control 4. Work equipment hazards and risk control 5. Electrical safety 6. Fire safety 7. Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control 8. Physical and psychological health hazards and control
Payment Plan Option
How would you like to start your course now, but spread your payments so they fit your budget? Would you like to start today and not have to pay 100% of the course cost? If your answer is ‘yes’, we can help.For those that are self-funding, we offer a payment plan option. We want to give you the best chance of starting your course now so you can reap the benefits of our qualifications earlier. Don’t let your budget constraints keep you from adding a sought after qualification to your C.V. We have two different payment plan options for you. For ANY of our eLearning courses, you can pick between paying the course cost over two months or three months. Your first payment will include a £25 admin fee. There are no hidden charges and no interest to pay. We want to give you an easy solution so you can spend time managing your course and not managing your budget. Here is how this works…..all of your payments include VAT. The first payment is due when you book your course. This payment will include a £25 admin fee. Your subsequent payments will be made 30 days apart from your original enrolment date. If you sign up for a payment plan online, it will use PayPal. You don’t need a PayPal account though. You can also call our office and give us your details over the phone and we can set everything up for you. Contact us for additional details or to book your course and start today!